- Format: 0,20 lt.
- Alcohol content: 30 VOL. %
- Producer: Distilleria Marzadro
- Region of origin: Trentino Alto Adige
- Botanicals: Cardo Mariano, Achillea Millefoglie, Rabarbaro Alpino, Genziana Maggiore, Vite Bianca, Camomilla, Finocchio, Galega
- 100% Privacy Guarantee
- Secure payment by credit card
DESCRIPTION: amaro Marzadro is inspired by the ancient recipes of the traditional Trentino herbs liqueurs. Since the 1950s, Attilio and Sabina Marzadro collected plants and aromatic herbs with which to flavor their spirits on the Monte Baldo massif, 2218 meters above sea level. In the same way even today, after being carefully handpicked, the Alpine Rhubarb, the Gentian Major, the White Vine, the Chamomile, the Fennel, the Cardo Santo, the Galega and the different varieties of Achillee are left to cold macerate for a period ranging from 20 to 30 days. Its red color is given by the Rhubarb which gives the liqueur a bitter and fresh taste at the same time.
TASTING NOTES: red color, given by Rhubarb, rich and inviting aroma with herbaceous hints, refreshing, bitter and persistent flavor.
Nobody has written a review yet. Be the first!