INFORMATION NOTE ON TECHNICAL COOKIES AND SESSION COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your terminal (usually your browser) and stored on it. Each time the same user visits the same websites again the browser sends the cookies back to these websites. Cookies are used for electronic authentications, session monitoring and saving of specific information on users who access to the server. Usually a large amount of cookies is present on each user’s browser.
The cookies used on the website www.oleificiosocialebardolino.it
- make it possible to efficiently navigate from page to page on this website;
- save the user’s name and the entered settings;
- avoid to repeatedly input the same information (e.g. user name and password) during the visit and after it;
- measure the use of services by the users in order to optimize both the navigation experience and the services;
- show targeted claims according to the user’s interests and behaviour during navigation.
These functionalities are divided in different categories:
- Technical Cookies
- Analytical cookies.
The kind of cookies used on the website www.oleificiosocialebardolino.it are listed as follows.
- Technical Cookies
Some areas of this website need technical cookies to work properly. They include both durable cookies and session cookies. The whole website or some of its sections could not work properly without them. Therefore, these cookies are always used - independently of the user’s settings.
- Analytical Cookies
They are used for collecting information about the use made of the website.
The Data Controller uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the website and make it more user-friendly as well as to monitor its functions.
This kind of cookies collect aggregate and anonymous information on users’ activities on the website www.oleificiosocialebardolino.it
The Data Controller directly installs these cookies, which are used for functional and analytical purposes (“Cookie Analytics”). Therefore, their installation requires no explicit consent and only implies a notification of their presence.
In the following, you find the list of the used systems:
How to Deactivate Technical and Analytical Cookies
We would like to underline that this kind of cookies does not require any explicit consent. Cookies can be blocked as described below. However, this could preclude the use of some areas of this website.
According to Art. No. 12 and ff. GDPR you can oppose the storage of this kind of cookies as follows.
If you want to adjust function modes and options for limiting or blocking cookies, you can modify your browser’s settings.
Most Internet browsers are set by default in order to allow cookies. However, the user can modify these settings in order to block cookies or to receive a notification each time cookies are sent to his terminal.
There are different ways of managing cookies. In this connection, the user has to refer to the guide or help screen content of his own browser in order to ascertain how to adjust or modify its settings.
In fact, the user can modify predefined settings, disable cookies (that means he can block them permanently) and set the highest protection level. Here is the proceeding for managing cookies from the following browsers:
If the user employs different devices to visualize websites and to access to them (e.g. PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.), he shall make sure that the browser of each single device is set according to his decision about cookies. If he wants to remove cookies from his smartphone/tablet, he shall refer to his device’s own handbook.
- Internet Explorer -https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences